I’ve had five natural childbirths, all attended by midwives and my husband, who proved to be a wonderful coach after a great training at childbirth class. My first three births were in the hospital and my last two births were in the comfort of my living room, also attended by my doula.
read my birth stories
- diary of a primipara
- my second labor–a lot quicker than my first
- the labor that kept on stopping–my third birth
- born in our living room-the story of my fourth birth
- 12 days overdue, but who’s counting? the diary and birth story of my fifth baby.
- a (fictional) birth story for Christmas
I love walking on clean floors, but I only get to when I’m visiting a friend without young children! You can read my personal blog, at home with guinever to find out more about homeschooling, cooking, and living with kids, and a whole lot more.