I am so excited to tell you about Supporting Her, a new online birthing class for dads, created by doulas and childbirth educators. There are so many things to love about it. As a former certified childbirth instructor myself, I’ve seen a lot of courses. It seems that couples are getting busier and it’s hard to commit to lengthy classes that go on for weeks and weeks. With the couples I help at birth, it seems more and more of them are having a hard time finding a hospital or a private class that fits both of their work and school schedules. Enter the online arena!
are birthing classes necessary
First of all, you might be asking the question, are birthing classes really necessary? I mean, women have been having babies for thousands of years. What’s the big deal? Just go to the hospital, right? The nurses and hospital staff will tell you what to do. I have to say that educating yourself about labor and birth so you know what to expect is important. Taking a class is one of the best ways to learn and a class is super helpful and beneficial even if it isn’t absolutely necessary. Touring your hospital or birth center is also important so you can pre-register and see where to go.
supporting her review highlights
- It’s online so you can do it in your own time.
- The video segments are short so you don’t have to commit a lot of time to watch each section.
- The entire class is just 2 hours, so you could watch it in one chunk if you really wanted to.
- Even though it’s designed for the guys, it’s beneficial to watch together.
- The class takes place in a relaxed atmosphere.
- There are several interviews with dads.
- It contains several helpful checklists you can print.
- There are tons of labor tips for dads.
- You can watch parts of it again if you want.
- What could be more convenient than an online birthing class for dads?
online birthing class for dads
Supporting Her is the first class designed just for the guys and birth partners. It doesn’t have a lot of the extra stuff and fluff you don’t need. This is real down-to-earth advice and tips. There is even a private Facebook group for the men who take the class so you can connect with others going through the same thing as you. So what are you waiting for, ladies and gentlemen? Click here now to sign up for Supporting her childbirth class and start learning now how to be the best labor support for the pregnant woman in your life.
This article contains affiliate links which means if you click and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.